BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing purifying mask that smells amazing and is easy to apply. You apply and let it sit and it does the magic. All lush is made so well and the effects are great. The smell is amazing and I keep buying lush because I’m addicted.
Samantha H.
Very refreshing! The concept is very cool. The he’ll is activated into a mask when you run it between your hands. However, it is a little difficult to apply it evenly. Other than that, my face feels amazing after but I’m not sure if it actually does anything.
Kayla K.
Levittown, pa
Love this product, made my face so smooth it definitely met my expectations of what I wanted. I have bought this repeatedly because of its effectiveness. Yeah would keep buying this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie C.
Wilmette, IL
One of my favorites of the jelly masks, but that isn’t saying much. Smells good. Felt soothing on. Used about a dime size amount at most each use; however did not really deliver in terms of results and was messy to take off— didn’t rinse very well. Probably won’t buy again.
Kaylie D.
I love this face mask!!! It feels so nice. skin-balancing jelly mask. It’s just so cool!!! Mineral-rich fresh sea water tones and refreshes skin, as lavender oil and a fresh rose infusion calm irritation and soothe redness. It was perfect after a long day.
Sandy R.
The texture is very different compared to other Lush masks. Another difference compared to other Lush masks is that it does not dry hard. It remains mostly creamy. It does not have a strong scent, but it also not light. It leaves your skin soft and glowing.
Maryliz P.
Jersey City
I got this as a birthday gift and had to repurchase once mine finished. It was so rejuvenating on my skin. I would alternate between this and my other favorite mask. Really no complaints, not to mention it smells amazing! Left my skin hydrated and refreshed
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I don’t like many jelly masks but this one is nice. It’s thick enough to be able to actually cover and penetrate my face without being too dry. After washing off it does as says. Leaves my face feeling soft, moisturized, and youthful.
Jewelsie L.
It smells great and I would definitely buy it again. It helps my skin and feels great! It is nice because it is a jelly which is different from other masks I’ve tried. I got this at lush and it lasted me a long time!
Sabrina M.
The Lush employee raved about the consistency of their new jelly masks. After trying this one I concur that the consistency is cool and makes it fun to apply. It seems to hydrate my skin directly after using but I haven’t noticed any long term results.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?