BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Kalynn W.
The birth of Venus face mask is a clay mask for your face. It is very refreshing and feels very very good on and after on your skin. The only problem with this product is that it kind of smells like pepper ::)
Samie K.
Ellwood city
I love it amazing really makes your skin just feel amazing it was more then I hoped!! Came nice packaged in love and quick shipping ! Was gentle on my face made me feel New I wouldn’t change a thing about it !
Suzy L.
Beverly, MA
I love this face mask. It makes my pores smaller and it really calms down my skin. I feel really fresh and clean afterwards. I've bought it a few times and will continue to use it. My boyfriend loves it too !
Chloe M.
Really opened my skin up and moistured it. The color was really beautiful and so was the scent. Try if you have gentle skin and it is dry easily. Would recommend again for gifts such as birthdays or Christmas
Simma L.
Holliston, MA
It’s a different kind of mask. I think it smells wonderful which is sometimes the only reason why i use masks. Other than that, I don’t think it does much. The packaging doesn’t count towards the free mask.
Rachel S.
The jelly was cool, but it’s sort of novelty. I didn’t really see any improvement in my skin, and even though it has the same ingredients as one of my other favorites, BB seaweed, it was not nearly as effective.
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I really like this new formula of Lush masks, this one specifically helps with my breakouts while simultaneously moisturizing my sensitive skin. I just wished they lasted longer because I'm kind of a face mask hoarder!
Rebecca D.
Yorktown
The texture takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it the mask is awesome.  Makes my skin so soft.  Bought at Lush cosmetics store in the mall.  Very gentle on the face .
victoria g.
Amazing!! Keeps skin fresh and smooth and I always go back to the store to get more!! It was way better than i expected it to be but im so glad that i discovered it! My favorite mask!! Go buy yours now!!
Thania R.
Very balancing and improvements of skin tone. Very gentle mask, great for sensitive skin. Has sea water and rose infusion, very refreshing, recyclable packaging and very effective for the price. Would not change anything about this mask.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?