BY LUSH

ingredients

Kristin C.
Hampton
The price, the packaging, the result!!! I couldn't ask for a better product! It was gentle on my sensitive skin, and it left my face feeling and looking baby soft. The smell was fantastic, and even slightly calming to me. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin that wants to be baby soft without oiling over!
Brittany G.
I feel like the LUSH jelly masks are very gimmicky.  They did not seem to perform very well, and I didn't experience any of the listed benefits. The are difficult to apply and to remove.  They are marginally hydrating.  The only benefits I found were a cooling effect and having a fun color on my face.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best face masks I've ever used! I like the jelly consistency; its unique and fun. You just pinch off a piece add a little water and rub it in your palm to warm it up. The fragrance smells fresh & clean, but with a hint of tea. Right after I use the mask my acne looks smaller and less irritated.
niva A.
Miami
This product was just great and I loved how my face felt after plus the smell is absolutely awesome!! I got it as a gift but I would definitely purchase it for myself again. Loved it!
Tamara F.
Absolutely love this mask! The consistency and application is weird but the results are amazing. Got a sample and then purchased the full jar. Always loved Lush simple packaging and their natural ingredients. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a mask; there are four others just like it to choose from.
Karina L.
New Rochelle, NY
Smells and feels amazing on the face and  if you just feel ugh about your face this is a great pick me up and very gentle of any type of face type.   LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face MaskLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face MaskLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Brianna S.
I loved the feeling of this face mask on my skin! The feeling of it on my skin was very refreshing. I could totally tell a difference in my face after taking it off. It felt much softer and fresh. It also was not oily or dry afterwards. I recommend this product! It also smelt good.
Angie W.
South Grafton, MA
Lush's Birth Of Venus Jelly face mask is one of my favorites! It is filled with carrigenan (seaweed), rose and lavender. So not only is it a great toning mask, but it is also great for sensitive skin! This jelly mask will leave your face feeling so soft and looking beautifully even!
Sydney B.
This face mask has a lot of room for improvement. First off, it’s difficult to apply and clumps weirdly on the face. Secondly, it didn’t do anything for my skin. No added hydration, no decrease in redness, nothing. And to add on to that, the price is pretty high. I was not impressed.
Brendan B.
Columbus
LUSH is by far my favorite cosmetics brand and The Birth of Venus made me love it even more! It is vegan. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and didn’t make my redness any worse. It is the type of mask that you can use daily and would not result in any irritation. Great product!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?