BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I love the smell and feel of these jelly face masks, but they’re not my favorite from LUSH. Honestly, for the price I feel like I get a lot more value out of their fresh and clay based masks and I see more improvement in my skin over these ones.
Tabby S.
Columbia, TN
I really love this face mask! Vegan/CF 💕 It also smells amazing. It has rose & lavender in it so it’s super calming. Rose is a great for people who have oily and acne prone skin because it’s an anti-inflammatory and has antibacterial properties!
Jessica H.
Very hard application process, it is like a jelly texture so you have to break off a piece and wet it to make a paste. It feels nice after the wash however nothing special stands out about the mask and does not make up for the messy application.
Blakely P.
Elizabethton
I absolutely love all lush products. This mask is wonderful. It brightens my skin and makes me look like I’ve gotten a full night of sleep. It has helped with discoloration and it really adds that extra moisturizer that I lose in the winter.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
This product changed the texture of my skin. It's an amazing product. I was a first time customer to lush. It's a gentle product and very refreshing. It's a good price but a little much for my pocket at the moment. Yes I would buy it again.
Rosie B.
This is a in product as it is a bit different from other masks. It is very hydrating and it has a nice smell that isn’t overpowering. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a gentle and hydrating mask to add to their routine.
HeeMee R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It’s such a great face mask if your skin is feeling dull and needing of some reviving!! When I was in Hawaii and my skin was out wack I used this puppy to keep my moisture on point! Definitely would recommend this!!!!
Luna E.
San Jose
This product is so amazing, most of Lush’s products are. It left my face super clear, hydrated and smooth. I bought this at the Lush store at Oakridge mall. I definitely recommend this if you have a lot of breakouts and clogged pores.
Natalia J.
Detroit
I love me some lush products! Having very sensitive skin I have had a hard time finding the right products for my face, but this is definitely a winner! It does exactly what it says and definitely met my expectations! I’ve been telling all my friends about this mask.
Cristi H.
Tacoma
My husband actually bought this for me and I couldn’t love it more! It leaves my face so clean and smooth and the jar has lasted forever since you only use a little bit at a time! It will definitely be something I will buy again.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?