BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
jenny t.
Sacramento
I loved the unique and new concept of a Jelly face mask especially from Lush since they’re a completely natural brand. I loved the texture but, it was a bit difficult to apply and although I enjoyed the scent, it might not be for everyone. I would definitely buy again!
Nilsa F.
W Valley City, UT
I really enjoyed this mask. Smells amazing and left my skin baby soft. Was my first time using this particular mask, I was very pleased with it. Price point it’s pretty standar for this particular brand, not pricey in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again
Lauren P.
Bronx
I usually love Lush but I disliked this mask. It was very hard to clean off and it made my skin break out and I normally never get breakouts.. I returned this product after using it twice and being extremely unhappy with it. Also gel is terrible for dry skin.
Miriam O.
Chicago
Lush is absolutely my favorite brand for mask and any skin care, nice packaging, pretty affordable and it is a pretty good amount for what you are paying for, I use lush and purchase pretty frequently and never have been disappoint. Would recommend !
Grace W.
I'm not the biggest fan of the fragrance but that can be over looked. It made my face nice and soft after the first use. The biggest reason why I like this mask is because it is a jelly. I love their Woosh shower jelly so I also love the jelly face masks.
Haleigh K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the texture of this mask. it smells like rose and it very cooling. i like it because it’s different than anything i’ve ever used. I bought it from the lush cosmetic store. it was a little expensive for the amount in comparison to other masks but my skin felt soft and refreshed afterwards. I would purchase it again.
niva A.
Miami
This product was just great and I loved how my face felt after plus the smell is absolutely awesome!! I got it as a gift but I would definitely purchase it for myself again. Loved it!
Anjali J.
Loved this mask! Very cooling, refreshing, and my skin was bouncy and moisturized afterwards. Its definitely an interesting texture to get used to. Very good value for the price because you get multiple uses. I have already recommended it to a friend!
Emily M.
Phoenixville
Terrible. The lady who sold me this told me it would help greatly with my skin acne. Oh how much she was wrong. The amount you get is definitely not worth the price tag. Save your money ladies and get something else that’s definitely worth it at Lush
Taylor W.
This mask left my face feeling very soft and clean. It was effective and worked very well. It also smelled great. Expectations were high, and definitely met. The mask wasn’t too pricey for how well it worked and I felt afterwards. I would buy again.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?