BY LUSH

ingredients

Alexandria S.
Somerville, MA
This is my favorite face mask of all time. I have extremely sensitive skin, and am also very sensitive to fragrance. This face mask smells lovely, but is not too overpowering. I apply this face mask after a shower, and the jelly is so fun to apply. Just take a bit and rub it between your fingers until it is more of a paste, and then apply! I leave it on for ten minutes, or longer, and then rinse with warm water and a washcloth. It calms my skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend this face mask!
Savanna L.
I wanted to love this product because I’m a big fan of Lush and this mask looks and smells so good! The packaging is minimalist and compact which I adore. Overall, the mask left my skin feeling great but unfortunately that doesn’t make up for the horror that is trying to apply it. Jelly masks sound like a great idea until you try scooping it out of the pot and it clumps up and pieces fall on the ground. Not to mention it’s very hard to spread on your face. I’ll continue buying from Lush, but I will definitely avoid the jelly masks!
Jessica K.
I love lush the fact that the meat fish asks it’s just an app salute plus I deathly recycling container so I could always pick a new batch up and this is an amazing program they are going to general is just great great great
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Birth of Venus smells fantastic and you can get quite a few uses out of the pot. At first I misused this mask because I thought I could apply it with wet fingers. Start off with completely dry hands to turn a small chunk into a paste and then apply to your face. If you don't, it won't work quite right. As much as I wanted to love the jelly masks I found that overall it wasn't effective. It feels nice, aside from the chunkiness of the product. I'll have to pass on these.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
#lush You give me life! All the products I've tried have been so good to my skin. This face mask helps detox my skin and pull out all the dirt and grime. Leaves me feeling so clean I love it! It's one of my favorite masks cause it doesn't leave my skin dry and tight after washing it off. #Lush has amazing products there's something for everyone I recommend it.
Cece g.
Clearfield, UT
I love using luscious face mask Birth of Venus. It is my second favorite masks that they make. I love how it feels on my skin as well as how it cleans moisturizes and hydrates my skin as well. Is very important to keep your face moisturized and hydrated and so that it doesn't dry out. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to moisturize and hydrate their face every morning because this is the perfect face mask to use. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! The scent is amazing, very floral and sweet. It always leaves my skin feeling very hydrated! While the jelly face mask isn’t my favorite just because the application can be messy, it is easily solved if used in the shower. I would be even more impressed if this formula and scent were available in a more typical face mask, like those in the black pots. Overall, I am very impressed with this product and will definitely restock!!
Chloe T.
Tampa, FL
I'm obsessed with the concept of a jelly mask, you definitely get a good amount of uses out of this mask and it doesn't sting or burn my face. My skin looks brighter after each use and the seaweed soothes my skin. My only problem is creating the paste and working it between my fingers, but other than that it is an awesome mask. Also smells really good!
Veronica B.
Succasunna, NJ
I love the smell of this but I can see why some people maybe wouldn’t. The consistency is a little messy it starts off very thick and you’re supposed to rub it around in your hands until it’s a normal mask consistency but I feel like it never fully does that and there’s still some chunks of product. But even with that this is one of my favorite masks and my skin looks incredible after. It is super calming to my sensitive skin.
Erin P.
I am a kid in a candy store when shopping in a LUSH location. I will never have enough positive things to say about this mask, company, and all their products. I even have my husband now hooked on their products for men. I began with trying out their bath products and then began trying their skincare products. I have never once been disappointed or regretted a purchase. I will continue to purchase ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?