BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kaelin T.
I used a sample of this mask and while it was a fun idea for a product, the jelly mask just wasn’t for me. While I liked that less product was needed for application, the texture left something to be desired in my opinion. I feel that I get more out of Lush’s other (non-jelly) masks. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Casey..duh ✌.
Fort Worth , TX
Oh LUSH, how I love thee! I’m new to the face mask game but let me tell you, I have the worlds most sensitive skin and everything breaks it out & I mean everything. Well not this magical mask, I slap this gooey goodness on and follow it up with their celestial moisturizer and my face is in reduced redness, hydration heaven!!
Roxy v.
new york
This mask is bit different than the others as it’s a “jelly” mask. You just pinch off a bit and apply. You might look like something out of Avatar as its blue :). The ingredients are rose, lavender and sea water. Yes. Sea water. :). It feels great in and calms skin down if your like me and try and a new mask each day lol.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
This face mask was good, but I would have preferred something that worked a little better. I have pretty normal, but a little sensitive skin, so finding something that isn't too drying or too oily, and without a lot of chemicals is what I'm typically looking for. I didn't find that this mask did very much for me personally.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all things LUSH! This mask was super refreshing and left my face moisturized for a while after I took it off! Plus it made my skin all around brighter. I just wish these were almost like peels so I could take it off that way instead of washing it off. Can’t wait to get a few more to get a free mask with LUSH’s recycling program!
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
It's not that this is bad, but I don't notice anything when I use it. It doesn't help w hydration for sure or elasticity, but perhaps it softens just a tad? Still, it's a pretty blue color and it smells nice; it matches Lush's Big Blue bath bomb so the combination of those could make for a really relaxing night.
Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
This mask has an incredible texture. Since it’s a jelly, it’s smooth and cooling on the skin. The mask has really helped my overall skin tone and tone down my redness with weekly use. I like to crush up some of it in the palms of my hands and then apply it with a silicone face mask brush. I leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with hot water and a soft cloth.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best face masks I've ever used! I like the jelly consistency; its unique and fun. You just pinch off a piece add a little water and rub it in your palm to warm it up. The fragrance smells fresh & clean, but with a hint of tea. Right after I use the mask my acne looks smaller and less irritated.
Tamara F.
Absolutely love this mask! The consistency and application is weird but the results are amazing. Got a sample and then purchased the full jar. Always loved Lush simple packaging and their natural ingredients. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a mask; there are four others just like it to choose from.
Karina L.
New Rochelle, NY
Smells and feels amazing on the face and  if you just feel ugh about your face this is a great pick me up and very gentle of any type of face type.   LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face MaskLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face MaskLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?