BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
member-2a05f
Made my face feel fresh and soft! I did the mask before going to bed and woke up in the morning still feeling refreshed and clean. I would recommend this face mask to everyone!
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
I loved that Lush introduced this new line of jelly face masks and this was the one I decided to try. I found that it was difficult to apply because of the texture and you end up losing some product in the process. In addition to the semi-difficult application, I also found it difficult to wash off. Generally the mask did give my face some hydration, but not enough for me to overlook the application and removal process. It also doesn’t smell as great as some of their other masks, not bad— a natural smell, but nothing to get excited over. I would say stick to their more traditional potted masks.
Isabelle K.
Provo, UT
This stuff literally is magic. I’m pretty sure it’s 100% what got rid of my acne, and what helped my skin stop being so oily! It’s definitely not too harsh, but it still leaves skin feeling squeaky clean :)
member-7bc26
Fun to use and easy hydration. Gentle on the skin and great for those with dry skin. Tried through a friend and just had to purchase it. I will continue to use this
Amanda P.
Writing this review cuz I dont want people to waste money on this product. I was really excited for these new masks cuz I love lushs masks that you keep in the fridge but those expire quick so I was ready for one that I could have for a while. These new masks are horrible. There sticky and goopy and really difficult to apply, and after you actually get it on your face half of it falls off. There are no benefits from this mask, after using it my face looked like I never even had on a mask. If you want a lush face mask by the refrigerated ones instead!!!!
Savanna L.
I wanted to love this product because I’m a big fan of Lush and this mask looks and smells so good! The packaging is minimalist and compact which I adore. Overall, the mask left my skin feeling great but unfortunately that doesn’t make up for the horror that is trying to apply it. Jelly masks sound like a great idea until you try scooping it out of the pot and it clumps up and pieces fall on the ground. Not to mention it’s very hard to spread on your face. I’ll continue buying from Lush, but I will definitely avoid the jelly masks!
Alexandria S.
Somerville , MA
This is my favorite face mask of all time. I have extremely sensitive skin, and am also very sensitive to fragrance. This face mask smells lovely, but is not too overpowering. I apply this face mask after a shower, and the jelly is so fun to apply. Just take a bit and rub it between your fingers until it is more of a paste, and then apply! I leave it on for ten minutes, or longer, and then rinse with warm water and a washcloth. It calms my skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I would highly recommend this face mask!
Jessica K.
I love lush the fact that the meat fish asks it’s just an app salute plus I deathly recycling container so I could always pick a new batch up and this is an amazing program they are going to general is just great great great
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Birth of Venus smells fantastic and you can get quite a few uses out of the pot. At first I misused this mask because I thought I could apply it with wet fingers. Start off with completely dry hands to turn a small chunk into a paste and then apply to your face. If you don't, it won't work quite right. As much as I wanted to love the jelly masks I found that overall it wasn't effective. It feels nice, aside from the chunkiness of the product. I'll have to pass on these.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
#lush You give me life! All the products I've tried have been so good to my skin. This face mask helps detox my skin and pull out all the dirt and grime. Leaves me feeling so clean I love it! It's one of my favorite masks cause it doesn't leave my skin dry and tight after washing it off. #Lush has amazing products there's something for everyone I recommend it.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?