BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Erica P.
Lawrenceburg
I enjoy Lush very much their products are always a really high quality and it makes me feel comfortable to know they're all made by hand, but, this mask actually broke my skin out a little bit and that was really a big let-down.
Jess M.
This had the weirdest texture ever! I didn’t mind the smell but I wish it were more natural. I don’t think it did wonders but it didn’t break me out which is good
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis
Smells amazing. Easy to use. Not sure if it made a big difference in my skin but it felt very nice afterwards. Good value since you get a few applications.
Lindsay M.
Tampa
I absolutely loved this face mask! I’m not usually a fan of gel masks but this one really does do the trick. It smells amazing and made my skin feel so good and refreshed. The container really helps and holds together for when I travel too! 10/10 wonderful product
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this product! It’s definitely my favorite product by this brand. I would definitely recommend this product and already tell all my friends and family to buy it. It’s a great price for the quality.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Molly C.
This product has very easy application and an overall great consistency. It is very calming and good for reducing redness and puffiness. It is very calming and leaves the skin very soft after washing it off.
member-2a05f
Made my face feel fresh and soft! I did the mask before going to bed and woke up in the morning still feeling refreshed and clean. I would recommend this face mask to everyone!
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
I loved that Lush introduced this new line of jelly face masks and this was the one I decided to try. I found that it was difficult to apply because of the texture and you end up losing some product in the process. In addition to the semi-difficult application, I also found it difficult to wash off. Generally the mask did give my face some hydration, but not enough for me to overlook the application and removal process. It also doesn’t smell as great as some of their other masks, not bad— a natural smell, but nothing to get excited over. I would say stick to their more traditional potted masks.
Isabelle K.
Provo, UT
This stuff literally is magic. I’m pretty sure it’s 100% what got rid of my acne, and what helped my skin stop being so oily! It’s definitely not too harsh, but it still leaves skin feeling squeaky clean :)
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?