BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Emily D.
buda, tx
This face mask feels like gel or sea foam. It smells awesome and it’s easy to take off. My fiancé even uses it! The product itself lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Lindsey F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love love love!!!! I'm really into face stuff and this one makes ur face feel so soft and smooth!!! The best part is they do not test on animals and they are all made by had and natural!
Melissa T.
Levittown, NY
Great product! No regrets trying it out. No breakouts or anything and left my skin feeling super smooth. Had my mom tried it and she loved it too. Would love to try more masks from lush.
Alexandra L.
I LOVE THIS MASK. Birth of Venus is a go-to grab! I love the way it feels and what it does for my skin. It’s a little pricey, but it’s so natural and well worth it.
Nina D.
New York
Love it!  This mask made my skin feel smooth, healthy, and looked luminous. At first it felt heavy, but after all was said and done my skin looked and felt beautiful!
jamiya w.
It helped my extremely oily skin. And make it smooth and Still glowing without the oil. I also used it on my boyfriend and younger brother lol and I acheived the same results for them .
Stephanie T.
Oronogo, MO
I loved this mask! Made my skin feel so smooth, and clean! I’ve always had issues with how my skin looked and felt. This product is a 10/10! I recommend to anyone!
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
This is a bit of a different facemask. It had a jelly consistency. I felt like it was am odd texture at first but you get used to it. It helped to hydrate my face.
Fizza R.
Tucker, GA
it’s literally god. i love it. it’s highly recommended by me it smells amazing and meets your expectation. i received it fr christmas and i can tell that this was my favorite present! i’m buying it again.
Ivory Q.
Rogers
Beat all of my expectations! Love this, definitely buying again! Surpasses all of my expectations. Will continue to use for sure, definitely adding to my routine!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?