BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kerian C.
Very rejuvenating, smooth texture and left my face feeling great! Small package but lasts long. Would definitely buy again! I received it as a gift and was very happy with the product.
Robin N.
Tampa
I love the way this makes my skin feel while applying and after! The application can be a little messy and weird bc of the jelly consistency but I guess that’s the point of the product lol?
Charmain K.
Dartford
Another great product! So light and smooth and refreshes your face! Cheap and affordable and is now one of my favourite products used! Everyone should buy this
Alexandra L.
I LOVE THIS MASK. Birth of Venus is a go-to grab! I love the way it feels and what it does for my skin. It’s a little pricey, but it’s so natural and well worth it.
Nina D.
New York
Love it!  This mask made my skin feel smooth, healthy, and looked luminous. At first it felt heavy, but after all was said and done my skin looked and felt beautiful!
Lindsey F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love love love!!!! I'm really into face stuff and this one makes ur face feel so soft and smooth!!! The best part is they do not test on animals and they are all made by had and natural!
Ellen M.
Norwalk
I really like this product because it works so good and yes it did meet my expectation and it’s effective and also it’s really good on your skin I really recommend this product to people
jamiya w.
It helped my extremely oily skin. And make it smooth and Still glowing without the oil. I also used it on my boyfriend and younger brother lol and I acheived the same results for them .
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
This is a bit of a different facemask. It had a jelly consistency. I felt like it was am odd texture at first but you get used to it. It helped to hydrate my face.
Stephanie T.
Oronogo, MO
I loved this mask! Made my skin feel so smooth, and clean! I’ve always had issues with how my skin looked and felt. This product is a 10/10! I recommend to anyone!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?