BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Julianne W.
Vernon
This is another jelly mask from lush. I love the color of this one on my skin more than what it actually does for my skin. It helps with the dryness and the redness I get from time to time
Amber O.
The packaging is amazing and I love the scent! This product exceeded my expectations! I got it at a Lush store in the mall and I thought they only sold bath bombs but I guess not. I want to try it again but I don’t think I would buy it again because it’s too expensive.
Autumn N.
New London, WI
I am using this currently, and I have to say, this is a need if you are currently struggling with acne. Doesn’t take much to cover your whole face, and it comes off and goes on very smoothly. Love this product.
erin k.
I wore it after shopping at the mall for a long time. It was great! The smell was fresh and clean and I absolutelyloved the product. Everything was left smelling good. My face was squeaky clean and new after I took the mask off
Katie C.
San Jose , CA
I am so glad they made a jelly mask. Instead of lasting 1 month they last 4! Plus you don’t have to use as much, I get 10+ uses out of mine. My skin always feels nice after as well! These are very calming too!
Savannah A.
So refreshing! Smells amazing! Easy to apply! I love that all lush products are made handmade. Just a gentle, yet fresh face mask. You get what you pay for which is all handmade fresh products!
Kerian C.
Very rejuvenating, smooth texture and left my face feeling great! Small package but lasts long. Would definitely buy again! I received it as a gift and was very happy with the product.
Robin N.
Tampa
I love the way this makes my skin feel while applying and after! The application can be a little messy and weird bc of the jelly consistency but I guess that’s the point of the product lol?
Charmain K.
Dartford
Another great product! So light and smooth and refreshes your face! Cheap and affordable and is now one of my favourite products used! Everyone should buy this
Lindsey F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love love love!!!! I'm really into face stuff and this one makes ur face feel so soft and smooth!!! The best part is they do not test on animals and they are all made by had and natural!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?