BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lexi A.
Baton Rouge
This face mask smells absolutely amazing and it feel so smooth and cool going on and leaves your face feeling that way. I never noticed a huge difference using this mask, but I enjoyed the experience.
Laura A.
LOVE this mask!!! It’s so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Definitely see a difference in redness. I tend to have irritated skin around my nose and it takes the redness out
Ney S.
Miami
Feels really nice on the skin has such a nice smell it is somewhat better pricey the packaging was very nice looked professional it is my first time using this product I would recommend to all my friends
💜Alex I.
Peoria
I used this and it worked really well! It kept my skin hydrated very well. My only downfall is that you waste a lot of it because it doesn’t turn into a lather it stays in chunks that fall off your face.
Tabitha W.
Im very cautious about face products as I don’t trust many companies because of the chemicals and aluminum in the cans. This one is one of the few I trust and purchase. I love the texture and scent.
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
Love this product! The first time i ever went to lush, they recommended this product to me. I was iffy at first because i have very sensitive skin but this is now my favorite face mask! Highly recommend
Brandon I.
Fresno
Gentle with my face and it definitely moisturized my face. It has a great value and yes it did meet my expectation. I like the texture as well. I was a first time user and I would get it again for sure.
Dalia M.
Amazing I absolutely love this product it has helped me through the dye winter and it always keeps me refreshed and the packaging was so cute overall I absolutely loved it ! I would totally bye it again
dania M.
Katy, TX
First of its blue! So I used it and scared my boyfriend which was hilarious. Back to the review it was amazing one of my fav. Leaves your skin smooth and makes it look fresh.
Creator o.
Mableton
I love the all naturalness of lush but to me some of their products carry an odor and this to me was one of them. It did do well on my face but I did have an itchy reaction. But i babe sensitive skin.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?