BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
toasty b.
Chatsworth
I love Lush but I hate the jelly masks. They just feel like a gimmick, sorry Lush but the jelly masks are NOT IT. Super hard to apply and doesn’t do anything for your face. Not worth it. I don’t even want to try any of the other jelly masks because this one was just such a struggle to work with. V disappointing.
Blair M.
Cleveland
I have very dry skin that is normally clear, but something triggered a small breakout in my T zone so I figured it was time for a treatment. The product smells nice and the jelly is interesting to use but that’s all. In terms of actual skincare it did nothing for me, if anything it slightly irritated it. I love lush’s body products but this just seemed gimmicky.
Gina M.
I love the birth of Venus face mask from lush, however I don’t notice a difference in my skin. I got it with a Christmas gift from my sister, with it being the first ever thing I used from lush I would definitely go try out what else the store has to offer. I love that their products are natural and vegan!
Brittany G.
I feel like the LUSH jelly masks are very gimmicky.  They did not seem to perform very well, and I didn't experience any of the listed benefits. The are difficult to apply and to remove.  They are marginally hydrating.  The only benefits I found were a cooling effect and having a fun color on my face.
Emily A.
the color of this mask made me want to buy it even more. It smells so nice and really helps exfoliate my skin and give it a nice smooth feeling. I would recommend this for people who use masks often and want something different than the regular paper ones they just place on their face. Great formula!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
This product kicks a**! The smell is clean, like fresh, ocean, not fruity. Has a texture of jello. Anyways, a little goes a long way. Totally worth the money, as it isnt much anyways! Helped with my breakouts, made my face brighter and softer. Love love love. I recommend to people with an oily tzone , this helped me with my day wear makeup so much !
Deana H.
Nitro
I absolutely love Lush products & this is as everything else I’ve tried from Lush. Nothing is cheap from Lush but you definitely get your money’s worth. I think they could package things a little better- more pleasing to the eye. But overall I’d definitely recommend this product & buy again.
Brianna S.
I loved the feeling of this face mask on my skin! The feeling of it on my skin was very refreshing. I could totally tell a difference in my face after taking it off. It felt much softer and fresh. It also was not oily or dry afterwards. I recommend this product! It also smelt good.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I love how much this mask reduces my redness. It’s super gentle, and full of lavender, so if you have more sensitive skin this will really help to calm it down. I used this after my face was really irritated by an intense scrub, and it intensely felt cooled down and relaxed. Love this!
Tia M.
Moon Township
Love all Lush products! always feel refreshed and clean when I use their products! The variety of face masks and body scrubs are amazing! The price wasn’t too bad either. They say you can maybe get 3-4 masks out of one container, but I get plenty of use out of them. Way more than 3-4!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?