BY LUSH #50 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
noh b.
united states
Good for sensitive skin that is combination. Doesnt feel super cleansing but its a great, simple mask that is good for most skin types. Fans of lavender's benefits should enjoy this mask
✰ s.
The product was extremely good. It was easy to apply and comfortable to leave on and take of. It definitely met my expectations and I was very pleased with how well it left my skin looking. The only thing that I think it could improve on is possibly coming with a brush just so it is easier to apply.
Cassy G.
Ankeny, IA
One of my favorite products. The smell is so relaxing and it makes my skin feel so smooth. I also think the jelly form is neat. Being jelly makes it go much further than most face masks.
Jessica Z.
Baltimore
This smells so good and makes my skin super bright. I’m still iffy on the jelly masks because I can never get the amount right. But it’s great before moisturizer and makeup application.
Olivia N.
Creston, IA
One of the best masks I’ve ever used. It isn’t the easiest to apply, but is so refreshing and really revitalizes your skin. I use this when I have acne to add moisture and reduces redness. I will always repurchase!
Jess W.
Louisville, KY
Probably my favorite face mask, for its high-quality ingredients, amazing smooth results, and ethical standards. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family members, especially those with sensitive skin issues, like myself. Plus, the smell is amazing.
Destiney C.
Palmdale , CA
This mask smells amazing. It makes my skin feel soft and it’s gentle on my skin. It was my first time using. I would use it again! I bought it lush in Valencia ca. I would recommend to anyone that loves pampering!
Jessica B.
Fullerton
This mask is awesome. I love how It makes my skin feel after. I had a really bad problem with acne and this helps clear It up. I use three times a week as I love me some face masks!
Makall S.
The name definitely suits it! I got it because i was breaking out really bad and I was hoping that it would help me but instead it made my face smells really good and I broke out even more. Maybe I just have bad skin?
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Way too pricy. Did not work made my skin break out and I only used it once before I threw it out. I purchased it at the Lush store. The packaging is Eco friendly which is nice. Maybe not good for my skin type.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?