BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Colleen S.
Jacksonville
This is a good product with good ingredients. I would recommend trying it at least once!
This made my skin soft and fresh looking, but I had to use it several times a week to keep that feeling going.
Lisett C.
I loved this but i felt like it wasn’t as smooth as the bunny moon one. I kept trying to mix it but it would not mix all the way and it still had little lumps in the mixture, but that didn’t affect the way it works on my skin it left it feeling refreshed and smooth.
Hunter S.
This mask helps reduce my redness and also makes my skin feel like I’ve had a fresh start! I love the smells of lavender and rose as well so that was a plus! I would recommend this mask to others!
Laura M.
Chicago , IL
After using this mask from lush my face feels so soft and clean. It adds a bit of radiance to my skin and smells so nice! The value of the product is great and loved hoe gentle it was on my skin.
Macy S.
kingwood
This was a decent face mask. It smells great. The consistency is kind of weird but that might be the point with the jelly mask. Left my face feeling super clean. Downside is the short shelf life.
[ B.
Fayetteville
I love that lush products are made by hand! It feels so good on the face but because it’s all natural it doesn’t smell good. They don’t load it with fragrances so it’s super good for people who have extremely sensitive faces!
Brece M.
Springboro, OH
Loveeee this product. Smells so good. And it helped a lot with my face. It was a little pricey. But the price did go with how effective the product was. I am a repeating user of this product and do recommend buying this!!!!
K J.
The first time in the morning. I will have to do with a. The other side, and the rest. I am going through. I am not a good idea to have to best. If you are not a good idea idea. It will take a
Ashley H.
Lush, is my favorite place to shop. Good quality ingredients. They smell great and they are effective! I purchased this at kings street lush. It was fairly priced and I will purchase again.!
Breanna H.
Hey daddy ya know ya daddy daddy love you sooo ya ya daddy daddy sooo ya ya daddy ggggggggggggggg ya know daddy sooo daddy ya yea yea you ya dadddyyy youuuuuuuuuuuu looooooo youuyyfjduv uog. In fluid the same thing I gotta
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?