BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kiriann I.
La Mirada
I liked how clean my face felt after I used this product. It was an effective product. It did meet my expectations because I felt fresh afterwards and clean. I bought it at the Lush store in the Brea Mall.
Elle C.
Love this face mask and love the way it makes my face feel afterward. I buy this very frequently and love using it to help me relax. I have recommended this to many friends and know they have enjoyed it as much as I have
Kloee C.
moreno valley
This product was not as good as my other products. One of my friends said she really loved it. If you’re looking for something just to help you moisturize the it’s the perfect product for you I was looking more for something to smooth and her rehydrate my skin.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love LUSH products and this mask is no different. My skin looks and feels so refreshed and I feel better knowing the products are all natural. These products are more costly than most drugstore brands but well worth it.
Antoinette W.
Detroit, MI
I love this product. It works wonders for your skin. This product has a very gentle formula and leaves your skin feeling hydrated. Lush is a wonderful store and has an amazing ambience. It has very nice packaging.
Courtney W.
I really love this face mask for moisture. My skin always looks so even and supple after I wash this off. It’s something I’ll always keep in my rotation especially for days where my dry skin is feeling super dehydrated.
Sam P.
Great mask!! Smells amazing and I love that it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. The jelly mask is a cool concept and it’s very refreshing and revitalizing for the skin!! I totally recommend it and I’d def buy it again!!
cora h.
Allentown, PA
I love lush so much with everything that they stand for and how natural their products are! This mask is great as it was gentle on my face and felt nice on the application! Would totally buy this again!
BrittaniFl R.
Sarasota
I love this mask so much! I like the consistency it's easy to spread, it smells really nice. I'm very sensitive to smell this product was amazing. I thought this product was very effective ! It lasted a long time. The price was reasonable, I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
I love this stuff! I always stock up when I go to the store because the nearest is 45 minutes away but it’s so worth it! Makes me skin smooth and beautiful. It’s a little pricy but you definitely get what you pay for!!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?