BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Lily R.
My absolute favoriteLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask 10/10 recommended 👍 great packaging as well love it and the design I think this product is effective in a positive way, and a great value as well , it maybe can have some room for improvement but not much.
Taylor N.
Holly Ridge, NC
I have always loved lush products. I love how you can actually go to the lush store and eat the face masks it makes it something different. This face mask makes your face feel refreshed and smooth afterwards.
alleigh m.
East Hanover, NJ
This mask is perfect for my skin! I love to use it once a week to keep my skin clear and smooth. It definitely met my expectations since lush is such a reputable brand. The packaging is simple but really adds to their brand.
Lisie M.
This with full of grace underneath makes my skin babyyyy soft. I love sea water and it definitely does a lil something! Not a life changing mask by any means. It’s a cute little self care treat to yourself for nice soft skin. But this won’t hydrate, unclog pores, cure acne or pay ya bills. Just softens the skin and smells really nice.
Elle C.
Love this face mask and love the way it makes my face feel afterward. I buy this very frequently and love using it to help me relax. I have recommended this to many friends and know they have enjoyed it as much as I have
Kiriann I.
La Mirada
I liked how clean my face felt after I used this product. It was an effective product. It did meet my expectations because I felt fresh afterwards and clean. I bought it at the Lush store in the Brea Mall.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I absolutely love this jelly mask. It doesn’t dry out the face while you are wearing it. It improves acne and any problem places you may have on your face. After taking it off, my skin always feels revitalized and freshened
Ava S.
This mask feels so coooooool on my skin!!! It has SUPER NICE packaging! It definitely met my expectations! I love this product! It is soooo effective!! It is crazy how this product needs NOOOO improvement!
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
I normally love lush products but this mask just did not work with me. It wouldn’t spread out over my face like a normal mask and just stayed very clumpy and weird. I also did not notice any difference in my skin after use.
Kloee C.
moreno valley
This product was not as good as my other products. One of my friends said she really loved it. If you’re looking for something just to help you moisturize the it’s the perfect product for you I was looking more for something to smooth and her rehydrate my skin.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?