BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Amber W.
Pearland, Texas
I liked this mask but it wasn’t anything special. The packaging is so classic and you get a good mask for an affordable price. It was effective but it wasn’t like nothing else i’ve used before. I only didn’t like the tight residue it left on my skin.
Lauren S.
Montevallo, AL
I love this product! The texture is similar to firm jello and you pick off a piece and rub between your hands to create a cream and rub on your face and it's heaven!
🌞Isabella🌞 A.
walhalla
Nice mask but smell isn't really that great. I guess it's just because I'm not that much of a fan of jelly masks but worked not as effectively as I thought it would.
Mallory H.
Helped with my sensitive and dry skin! Goes on smooth and doesn’t feel greasy after. Great face mask and smells wonderful. definitely a long time favorite from lush.
Karina C.
chicago
Brittany A.
I liked this mask really well. I wish I could give it a 4.5 instead of just a 4. The smell was pleasant and not too "raw" like I find some lush products to be. I really enjoyed using this mask and absolutely love supporting this brand.
shahada a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This face mask smells great, and does great things for your skin. It isn't too pricey, and it's completely fresh! Kept in a refrigerator in the Lush store. I found this very effective for my skin, which can be sensitive and on the dry side. But i'd say great for all skin types!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Cassidy M.
Allendale
I would rate 4 starts for this product. It’s not much money and it’s good for being organic. I always love lush packaging. I bought this product from one of the lush locations. I have boughten this mask 3 times. i would recommend.
yasi j.
this is best for sensitive and dry skin. what's so great about lush products is that they have natural ingredients. This mask will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy. it calms irritation and smoothes the redness on the face.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?