BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
member-393c3
I absolutely love lush facemask and left everything actually lush is so great if you live by lush green thing go there and buy their bath bombs the facemask a Lyft brother everything in the whole tire world yes
yasi j.
this is best for sensitive and dry skin. what's so great about lush products is that they have natural ingredients. This mask will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy. it calms irritation and smoothes the redness on the face.
Cassidy M.
Allendale
I would rate 4 starts for this product. It’s not much money and it’s good for being organic. I always love lush packaging. I bought this product from one of the lush locations. I have boughten this mask 3 times. i would recommend.
hailey d.
Farmington
i thought this face mask was pretty good. it was a little pricy but i do understand why, due to the fact that lush products are handmade with good ingredients. this face mask did a good job and cleansing my skin and making it feel soft, but i wasn’t a fan of the scent.
Jessican N.
This mask is soothing and clarifying without irritating. It helped calm down a negative reaction to another brand's product. The only reason I'm not sure if I will repurchase is because I don't use a lot of wash-off masks these days. I prefer sleeping masks or sheet masks.
Lily R.
My absolute favoriteLUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask 10/10 recommended 👍 great packaging as well love it and the design I think this product is effective in a positive way, and a great value as well , it maybe can have some room for improvement but not much.
Anastasia P.
Tulsa
This is a pretty good product that smells nice, but considering the price, I would just as soon save my money and get a “Yes to” product for facial masks. Not my favorite to be honest, and I love most of the other Lush products.
Taylor N.
Holly Ridge, NC
I have always loved lush products. I love how you can actually go to the lush store and eat the face masks it makes it something different. This face mask makes your face feel refreshed and smooth afterwards.
Brittanni K.
freehold
This product is amazing ! It comes in a cute ice cream tub like container. It is very smooth and smells great, softens skin, moisturizes. This product is a must have, it also lasts a decent amount of uses. I got 6 uses out of it
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?