BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Anais S.
This mask is great for gals like me with sensitive skin and love the ocean! This mask is great for clearing out bumps and clears some of my redness from my face! This stuff lasts awhillllle since you only need a bit at a time to cover your whole face. Overall I would buy this again, its very relaxing and the jelly texture is different but divine.
Stacey H.
I absolutely love the  LUSH Mask of Magnaminty ! It’s so nice to clear your face using fresh products. And it smells amazing too! It’s really affordable compared to a lot of mask options out there and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean and clear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural mask!
Anna G.
The idea itself of the mask is cool but the execution is iffy. Honestly, it feels and smells like I'm putting soap scum on my face. The jelly doesn't fully break down into a paste like it says and stays chunky, and took a lot of product and time to apply evenly. Smell is too much for me sadly. It did leave my face feeling really nice and soft, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
🌺Skye🌺 B.
Renton
This product is amazing. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel super soft. This mask is super fun because it’s blue, jelly, and doesn’t make my face turn red. I love this product and bought it the day it came out and was not surprised. I love Lush and you can know that if you get one of their products you know it will be great
Kristin C.
Hampton
The price, the packaging, the result!!! I couldn't ask for a better product! It was gentle on my sensitive skin, and it left my face feeling and looking baby soft. The smell was fantastic, and even slightly calming to me. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin that wants to be baby soft without oiling over!
Doralee K.
It's super pretty and fragrance is very light compared to traditional masks. The texture is the star here. That you're supposed to rub between your fingers to make into a paste. It's okay. It's not my favorite type of mask. I didn't feel like it did much for my skin. It's a fun concept and maybe works better for others.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Fun jelly product that is surprisingly long lasting. All you do is break a small piece off into moist hands and massage it until it becomes a paste like consistency. Apply to you face, relax for 10-20 minutes and rinse off. It’s very soothing to the skin and calms down the redness I experience on my chin and cheeks.
Hannah N.
This is a nice mask for those who can’t just pick one. It does a little bit of everything but left my skin a bit dry. The price is fair for the number of uses you get. I do use it every once in a while. But I have other LUSH masks that I like better. I think this mask is better suited for combo to oily skin.
bekah p.
austin
i found this mask hard to apply because of the jelly feeling of it, there was however a very distinct smell i didn't really enjoy, luckily it was my friends so i didn't buy a mask i didn't like, overall this mask wasn't very effective and i probably wouldn't recommend it to a friend unless they liked jelly masks..
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
This is a very interesting product. Jelly to mud mask? In theory that sounds fun, but I had some issue turning it completely spreadable. Sometimes I have good luck spreading it and sometimes I don’t the components do tend to feel good on the skin. I find this to be more of a fun mask than a completely convenient mask.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?