BY LUSH

ingredients

Clarissa M.
I love this jelly mask!! Made my skin feel so soft and refreshing afterwards (: will by more ! Thanks to one of the staff she convinced me into treating myself with a mask!
Austin C.
Clarksburg
This is one of my all time favorite Lush products. I feel as though you truly get what you pay for. Lush is always going above and beyond to make sure their products are top notch. My fiancé is never interested in face masks, but, somehow I convinced him to try it and now he’s addicted! Thanks so much, Lush! We love you!
Angelina G.
Lincoln
I love this face mask!! It has such a fun texture!! It does a really nice job with soothing my skin after I have had a stressful day!! Nothing better than a calming face mask!! The packaging was clear with black font!! Absolutely amazing and beautiful product!! 10/10.
Samantha S.
This is my ride or die face mask. This mask balances my combination skin like no other while also making it look bright and toning down redness. I love how gentle this is and how it works with my skin. I have also used this mask to help reduce the appearance of scars, and it works!
Clarissa Z.
I went into Lush looking for a mask that would help with my oily skin. One of the sales reps recommended this one to me and I was not disappointed! It leaves your skin soft and clean feeling, mattifying but not drying and it really helps to reduce oil production on the skin which makes me absolutely love this mask!
Stephanie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely enjoy using this mask. It leaves my skin looking so healthy and moisturized. I use this mask twice a week and my skin has gotten so much better. It really helps me for when I’m breaking out and it really does work. I definitely recommend this face mask!!!
Maddy A.
Asheville
Purchased at: Amazon
It was amazing! So refreshing and hydrating. I’m shocked at how many uses I actually got out of it. I totally recommend it and I’m definitely buying it again. It was so gentle on the skin, but harsh on pores and really worked them out.
Nymeria R.
New Florence
Birth of venus is aptly named because it makes me feel beautiful and pampered.  I've only used this twice, but look forward to purchasing this with my tax refund.  It comes in badic lish packaging that keeps the contents fresh. Highly recommended.
💜Isabela M.
Central
This product has an amazing smell and even better results. After one use I saw my pores getting smaller. I have very sensitive skin and it didn’t negativke impact my skin at all very gentle and easy application and removal. I would recommend this product.
Emma M.
Saint Louis, MO
Texture is really hard to rub in to skin. It just kind of sat on top of my skin, didn't feel anything happening before it after. I was red from trying to wash it off because of the odd texture, and you really have to scrub or use a facial brush to get it off.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?