BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jana A.
Avon
This face mask didn’t do the right thing on my face and it doesn’t smell the best either,this product did not meet my expectation and was no where near close. I have bought this product at lush and definitely the last time I buy it.
denise w.
raleigh
Omg!!! Love love love this face mask! First time purchasing this face mask and In L O V E !! Left my face feeling so fresh and clean ! I love the smell of the face mask and how gentle it is on my skin, very affordable and definitely would recommend and use this mask again!!
Veve C.
I’m starting to drift away from lush products because I exspect more from them then what I get. This product wasn’t harsh nor gental its more of a stiff feeling. I do like lush packaging because once you have 5 containers of lush facemasks you get a free one if you return them and it is just a generic container of face-mask.
Alisha C.
Philadelphia
I love lush but I do wish it was cheaper for the quantity you get. I love love love the all natural feeling you get when you put on and smell the mask to me it makes me feel 100 times better when I use the products. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has oily skin!
Rana K.
fairfax station
Love this product. You only need to use a little and it goes a long way. I keep it on for the desired time and it washes of so easily! LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Clarissa M.
I love this jelly mask!! Made my skin feel so soft and refreshing afterwards (: will by more ! Thanks to one of the staff she convinced me into treating myself with a mask!
Samantha S.
Miami
This is my ride or die face mask. This mask balances my combination skin like no other while also making it look bright and toning down redness. I love how gentle this is and how it works with my skin. I have also used this mask to help reduce the appearance of scars, and it works!
Clarissa Z.
I went into Lush looking for a mask that would help with my oily skin. One of the sales reps recommended this one to me and I was not disappointed! It leaves your skin soft and clean feeling, mattifying but not drying and it really helps to reduce oil production on the skin which makes me absolutely love this mask!
Angelina G.
Lincoln
I love this face mask!! It has such a fun texture!! It does a really nice job with soothing my skin after I have had a stressful day!! Nothing better than a calming face mask!! The packaging was clear with black font!! Absolutely amazing and beautiful product!! 10/10.
Nymeria R.
New Florence
Birth of venus is aptly named because it makes me feel beautiful and pampered.  I've only used this twice, but look forward to purchasing this with my tax refund.  It comes in badic lish packaging that keeps the contents fresh. Highly recommended.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?