BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kiersten P.
The best lush face mask of lush I have ever used in my life .This made my life so much less stressful .Its just totally the bomb dock com so I rated it 5 out of 5 .I can’t even exsplain how good it his.
Emmy B.
I love this product so much! It’s so easy to work with and the results are incredible, I haven’t been using this for to long but I can already find an improvement in my skin, I think the only problem is it’s time consuming but if it essentially I would reckons this 10 out of 10
Huong L.
Des Moines
I like the smell, but I would prefer an actual face mask and not these. I bought it to try it out. If you some one one who like to apply face mask then this is perfect for you
Caitlin L.
Silver Spring, MD
This mask has the most unique texture of all the masks I’ve tried, which is a lot! The easiest way for me to use it is to scoop out a small amount, press down on the jelly between my palms until it is more of a paste, and then spread it on my face. This mask can be a little difficult to wash off after it dries, but my skin is very calmed and smooth afterwards! The smell is very mild and kind of floral. I would recommend this mask to anyone who is starting off at lush and wants a product with a good shelf life.
Jay D.
Refreshing mask. I felt like my skin was a lot softer and smoother afterwards! Would definite use again. Lush is generally a little pricey but above splurge now and then.
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
This is my favorite mask ever! Is very gentle on sensitive skin. Super affordable. It smells really really good. It just refreshes and make the skin feel smoother. I would highly recommend this mask.
zeus r.
Farmer Branch
So nice product i loved it. I recommend it to my friends and family because the packaging was nice and it was totally worth the price, very effective and made my skin better than it used to be, the very fresh smell was nice as well.
member-7f9ce
This product is for mask, and I like the smell of it, I’ve use this product twice and on the first time I’ve tried it really improved my skin. Thanks to lush product make my skin better everyday. I’m really thankful to this product
Peyton C.
Honestly amazing I don’t know what else to say about this product. Very nice packaging. First time user. Very gentle I think but not very sure. It’s been a while. I would buy again and recommend it
Acca S.
I really enjoy Lush soaps and bath bombs but I would not buy a mask again. It did not meet my expectations. The application was difficult but the product does smell very nice. The mask is very gentle on your face.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?