BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lily S.
Syracuse
This is the only mask of this new line that I have tried and I love it. The smell is fresh and beautiful, the jelly texture is fun and dries mostly down on the skin, and the container has more uses than meets the eye. I have used this mask at least 7 times and can use it at least for two more.
mimi a.
Fairfax
This is a favorite! LUSH always delivers high-quality products. I wish all their products were vegan but eggs really are great for skin and hair. They don’t test on animals which is a plus!
Brittanny B.
San Antonio
I love their products ,they always make me smell good and my face feel so Fresh cutest little Littlest Packaging value is worth the price!!
LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I absolutely love LUSH products and I've always been pleased with their mask. My skin is oily, so I tend to avoid anything moisturizing for fear of making my skin look greasy or causing a breakout. This mask left my skin so smooth, softy and healthy. It's instant results and I try to use them weekly.
Kayla J.
Nicholson
I haven’t found my calling yet with these jelly mask , am they are so soft and smell so good and made my skin dee great but they seem more of a paying to get it on with out making a mess mine didn’t paste up like it says they will . But they are all pure ingredients !
Nicole T.
Clarksville
I probably won't buy this again because it didn't agree with my patience recommend it to someone else. Lush makes great natural products and this mask smells amazing and left my skin feeling very hydrated (I just don't like jelly masks... They are a pain in the A$$ and feel kinda gross on.
Dakota W.
Beebe, AR
All Lush products are amazing! I definitely want to try out more but this mask is great for a pick me up on the face if your feel like your skin has been kind of overworked with makeup.
Brandi B.
Rayle, GA
A lot of people I know really like Lush and so do I but their products don't seem to work that well for me. They're also pretty expensive and I have to drive a long way to get to their store or I have to order online. I've tried a few of their face masks and I just wasn't over the moon.
Tia M.
Moon Township
Love all Lush products! always feel refreshed and clean when I use their products! The variety of face masks and body scrubs are amazing! The price wasn’t too bad either. They say you can maybe get 3-4 masks out of one container, but I get plenty of use out of them. Way more than 3-4!
Riya D.
I am not sure why I didn't fall in love with this product. It was veryr refreshing once you applied it and smelled amazing and all of the good stuff, but there was a squeaky clean feeling to it that make my skin very tight. I don't really like that feeling much, but other than I loved it!!!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?