BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Sarahjane W.
Minneapolis
This product is a little tricky with application as it is kind of a jelly like substance. I did like the coolness it provided and the way my face felt after use! The one thing I didn’t love was that it expired so quick!
Bianca A.
Porterville
This face mask did wonders for my skin. After using it my skin felt radiant, the only thing I will say is that applying it and taking it off was a bit difficult. It smells amazing as well😁
rylinn m.
love this product! the consistency is a bit odd, but once used gets a bit easier to use. smells amazing and the products inside are all great. i love the packaging of lunch products. i would definitely buy this again!
GABY S.
Hallandle Bch, FL
this mask HEALED my hormonal acne. I was breaking out in rosacea which was triggered by my hormones which then triggered breakouts. it is a bit drying, but with the lush vanishing cream to moisturize it felt amazing.
Emily T.
Denver, CO
This mask is amazing. The consistency is a bit odd, but it works so well on the skin. It’s a jelly like and you rub it between your fingers and smooth it on. It moisturizes and make your pores so small! I love this mask and definitely recommend it.
MIMZ L.
Kendall
Didnt really like this. Didnt feel like it did too much on my skin. It smelled great and the concept was nice but i used this until i was finished with it and i didnt make a difference.
Milly M.
Cranston ri
Best product I’ve ever tried I absolutely love it, i do recommend it it leaves my skin so soft and i would definitely would like to try other face mask from lush and see how they work.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I really love this mask. I have been struggling with some seasonal dry skin and I used this twice this week and my skin is looking great! A little goes a long way, so just rub a small amount between your fingers and apply. You won't get the blue color on your face this way, but it still works! I'm planning on trying some of their other jelly masks!
madison b.
Raleigh
I just started using this mask but so far I LOVE it. Makes my skin super smooth and soft and just makes it feel healthy. My only critique is that it is hard to put on but that might just be because I am new to it.
Mejra M.
Anything in lush smells so amazing. You can feel how fresh the products are. The products on the face feel really natural. The products are easy to take off and once you wash it off you can feel how much softer your face feels. In two weeks you notice changes to your skin. I would recommend it.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?