BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Sofia T.
Woodbridge , ON
It’s really good makes my skin Sofia takes all the dirt and make
Up out and it’s really soft
Jada G.
Love this so good, first time using but it is nice, it’s very gentle on the skin I love it
Carla R.
Auberville-la-Renault
I like this product less than other products that I had can test but it still good product
Léna R.
J’adore ce masque
Odeur très agréable et texture très agréable aussi
Je recommande vivement
Margaux L.
Bonnieres sur seine
Let you skin really sweet, erase the littlest imperfections, I do really love this mask.
Emma T.
Ottawa
absolutely amazing. this product helps with my skin and makes it more neutral and calm. l
By D.
One of my many favorites from lush! I honestly love almost anything I ever buy from lush
tamy S.
Is very nice, i recommended in 100%, i used this crean and is awesome, i love it, really
Clara
Love it. It moustruizes
A lot my face. And i like it because it's very natural. Amazing.
Ella T.
Dorking
Quite pricey
Smells amazing
Kind to my skin
Skin feels soft and moisturised
Clearer skin
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?