BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Natasha D.
This masks smells so nice! The consistancy can be a little difficult to work with sometimes but it always leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.
Kristen d.
hamilton
Found that this product was good for my face type, I have really oily skin and I found this helped make my face feel more smooth and less oily
Justyce P.
this is amazing i love it and is really nice and smooth on the face has  nice finish when your done and is not very pricey would recommend
Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
This face mask, its absolutely amazing. I use this twice a week and it leaves my skin soooooo soft and just glowing. Would def recommend this.
All Lush products are amazing and animal friendly! No testing on animals. They all are very pricey but they are all worth every single cent.
Safae B.
The Lush The birth Of Venus face mask is a good product i prefer use it because it is professional you use it without any problem .
Safae b.
Emily K.
It was not as good as people had told me but it was still quite good!I guess the formula is good but it could definitely be more moisturising
Manuel Gómez M.
28945
No ha sido una de mis mejores compras, pensaba que iba a ser todo mucho más diferente, o para entendernos igual que en la página y no es así
Nadia R.
Sault Ste. Marie
I use this product when my skin is irritated, it usually helps calm down the redness and evens out my skin tone. I would repeat this purchase
Aaliyah H.
nottinghamshire
Loved this mask left my face smooth and feeling fresh , comfortable to wear , good price point and recommended to my mother and she loved it
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?