BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Sanaa B.
Un très bon produit! Ça donne une bonne mine ! Et j adore l utiliser. Je vous le recommande vivement mes amis.
Mia C.
York
This is a very good face mask which leaves my face feeling very smooth and healthy. I would really recommend 💗
Imen Y.
Je suis fan de ce produit. Il sent bon il adoucit la peau facile d’utilisation et de plus le pot dur longtemps
Julia M.
Gainsborough
Makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, it helps me with my oily skin and I would 100% recommend getting it.
emily m.
it’s nice, it isn’t my favourite of the jelly masks but i would repurchase it and i think it brightens a bit
Ivalú B.
chile
I really like it, it left my skin super smooth and soft, also the texture was nice. I will recomend it 100%.
Sawlena M.
Kingston
Not do I love the name of this face mask I live the quality of the mask it's self. Smells wonderful and works
I want it again! I just loved the smell and it was so great to use. It’s a bit expensive but very effective.
George 🌹.
Love it.So good,so fresh,so glowing,such a good find.The smell is amazing and the results too.Recommend it
riya b.
Stourbridge
I love lush as a whole but it’s got really good face masks and I don’t ever have a problem with any of them
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?