BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jesus Reviews $.
God Squad
i was quite confused. How is this the birth of venus? I was disapointed that this was not mashed planet fetus. But whatever #spreadpositivity #LAman Although this was not what I was expecting, My cat loved it!!!! #Kittykat #Pussay #Pussaypatrol
Daniel P.
Winnipeg
This smells sooooo yummy, I like that it’s different (jelly like texture) and it stays fresh for a super long time, you can put it in the fridge to for a nice cool feeling as well, def gonna buy again.
Isabelle P.
nottingham
This is so good it really easy to use
And u can get lots of different ones for ur skin type
And it makes your face feel really soft LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Plinia I.
This is perfect for a face mask. Upon opening the pot, the first thing that hit me was the amazing scent that this face mask has.
After using The Birth of Venus, I noticed my skin very smooth and calm
erica p.
woodbrige
I would love to try it sounds amazing and I
love lush so much so I know  it will be great
and I also love skin care  and as well makeup from Sephora
Lauren R.
Winnipeg
This little beauty is the easiest fix to adding a mask to your skin routine, for the first time a mask has lived up to sensitive expectations. It calms and soothes, making it a win for the price!
Megan M.
Saint, CA
Lush’s products are forever going to be my favorites! But they’re not that affordable..i think that «the birth of venus » is my favorite of the moment it’s so refreshing!
Sara I.
Novi Sad
Lush masks are so good, they smell really pretty and they are easy to use. They are affordable and the best thing is that they leave your skin very soft and beautiful and clean
Leticia D.
I love this brand. I think is awesome all the products and it worth to pay for them although they are kind of expensive. I would recommend it and I'm going to continue buying it in the future
Sakshi G.
It's good on skin it is very wiggle. It's smells very pleasant. It's presentation is good. It's foam is nice. It leaves skin soft and glowing. I suits on every skin type. Skin feels fresh when applied this I would recommend it to everyone to give a try.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?