BY LUSH

ingredients

Emily T.
Denver, CO
This mask is amazing. The consistency is a bit odd, but it works so well on the skin. It’s a jelly like and you rub it between your fingers and smooth it on. It moisturizes and make your pores so small! I love this mask and definitely recommend it.
MIMZ L.
Kendall
Didnt really like this. Didnt feel like it did too much on my skin. It smelled great and the concept was nice but i used this until i was finished with it and i didnt make a difference.
Milly M.
Cranston ri
Best product I’ve ever tried I absolutely love it, i do recommend it it leaves my skin so soft and i would definitely would like to try other face mask from lush and see how they work.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I really love this mask. I have been struggling with some seasonal dry skin and I used this twice this week and my skin is looking great! A little goes a long way, so just rub a small amount between your fingers and apply. You won't get the blue color on your face this way, but it still works! I'm planning on trying some of their other jelly masks!
Sara M.
National Park, NJ
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This jelly mask works perfectly! It leaves my skin smooth. It's a little tougher to wash off but on the plus side you can put it on in the shower and don't have to worry about it washing off while you do other shower things and then wash it off when you are ready. This mask won't dry on your skin so you don't get that tight feeling with most masks.
Kaley T.
lowellville
Love this product so much. I love all lush products. The first time I went to the actual store was in New York City. I was in there forever and I just wanted to buy everything in the store and I didn’t want to leave. I love face mask so much and this one makes my skin so soft and doesn’t make my skin break out like some other face mask brands do
Mejra M.
Anything in lush smells so amazing. You can feel how fresh the products are. The products on the face feel really natural. The products are easy to take off and once you wash it off you can feel how much softer your face feels. In two weeks you notice changes to your skin. I would recommend it.
Patricia H.
MESA, AZ
While the mask itself does not seem to do much, I absolutely love the smell and it does leave my face feeling soft and fresh. With all LUSH jelly masks, I apply them with a flat foundation brush and have found that this is the least messy way to apply and also reduces product waste. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase as it doesn't do what it claims.
Brook.Lyn C.
This product is a good face mask. It is not the best but it did leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I must say after this you should use a moisturizer just to insure you lock in the moisture on your face.
Pamela H.
Rocky Mount
very easy to use(yes I know its just a mask!) It smells amazing, and after i'm done with it my face feels so clean and poses just feel better! It will leave you face so soft its almost ridiculous, haha :D My husband loves that it actually works, hes watched me go through a lot that just breaks my face out worse. This is a must have for a mask!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?