BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Shannon_mu D.
I adore this product it is amazing how it is so natural and amazing I would recommend this product to anyone it is amazing !
Maisie H.
Littlehampton
Feels so good on and did everything i wanted! Skin felt super smooth and hydrated after! Smelt amazing too! Would recommend!
MissE S.
Se5 7hj
Love lush everything! They are natural and leave my skin feeling incredible! This product is no different! Buy buy buy
Tienna M.
Grand Lake, NS
The Birth Of Venus face mask leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It smells good, and jelly masks are my favourite
🌹Martyna🌹 J.
This mask has a great texture and smell, which is only made better by how easily it goes onto my skin. I totally recommend!
Mmokgo R.
South Africa
LUSH The Birth Of Venus it's the only product that I've used from this brand and I have fallen completely in love with it!
Lush is an instant favorite and my skin falls in love with this mask instantaneously. Leaves you feeling fresh and radiant.
jessica m.
This smells so good it help me clear up face, I get this every time my skin is bad and it helps a lot.
YOU SHOULD GET IT
kerttu e.
it’s amazing! you should absolutely try this! helps with all skin problems and makes your skin look super glowy and good!
melissa T.
Love it. I've used it 3 times by now and I already purchased a back up. This really is a must have! I recommend it 10/10.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?