BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Nicoline A.
hjørring
This face mask is great and my skin is really in love with this one because it is amazing and my friends love it too and we will be so happy if we got one from this awesome place again and we will recommend to anyone
Zainab B.
Abu Dhabi
I got this item as a gift. It's kind of difficult to apply but it's also a bit fun cause you have to make the product melt on your palm.
It feels a bit refreshing on the face but I would not purchase this product.
Elise B.
nuneaton
Leaves my skin feeling so fresh and healthy! It has such a beauty glowly radiant look to it. I often reach for this when my skin is feeling particularly dull. The jelly aspect wasn’t as ‘fun’ as I hoped it would be however and can be a little messy.
Paula F.
Halifax
The face mask itself was refreshing, but was hard to spread evenly when applying and felt like a lot of product was being wasted when I applied it. Overall, the colours and the packaging were different from the usual Lush line which was nice to see.
Selene L.
orgeval
I really Love this masks! They make my face and body looking very nice, clean, soft, glow and radiant! They smell super good! And also I love that LUSH is natural brand, that is concerned about the environment
Jessica M.
Dawson creek,BC
Absolutely love this face mask! It’s a jello kind of texture and baby blue colour. It’s very gentle on the skin and you can get away with only having it on for 10 minutes. Works great for acne prone skin.
Nicole A.
burlington
As advertised, this really does give your skin a rebirth! It smells devine (anything with lavender has my heart). And beyond that, i love what the Lush brand stands for in their plastic-free packaging ethically sourced/natural ingredients.
Jade F.
Ip122ha
This face mask does wonders to my skin however did dry it out a little if used frequently. It is gentle on the skin and refreshes the skin, the packaging is the cutest! I would recommend to others 100%❤️
Susan H.
Toronto, ON
This face mask made my skin feel really refreshed and lovely. It smells good and was easy to apply.  However, I didn't notice any super lasting effects. I'd buy again, but maybe not make it a regular part of my skincare regime.
Cerys S.
wisbech
Always feels so good after a mask like this. It is quite harsh for my skin however and it does react slightly with my skin. Didn’t quite meet to my expectations so will not buy again but happy to buy from the brand again as I love lush
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?