BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kirsty K.
Refreshing skin felt great afterwards. Would recommend to others. Value for money and customer service is second to none
Unni M.
I loved this product because i was so long lasting and it smells so good and it was pretty cheap and all. I recommend this for all!
Ashley B.
Hamilton
i have sensitive skin and alot of things make me break out or become red but at least this made my face feel moisturized afterwards
Katiexx❤😂🌍 C.
This product was great for my face and really helped my extremely sensitive skin. I loved it and I would definetly buy it again.
Tanisha A.
Port Colborne, ON
Literally use all the lush face washes before be and in the morning, just helps you feel refreshed and your skin feeling like new
patricia b.
it really moisturize my skin. and i really recommend this to my family and friends. its kinda pricey but it really worth it
Elena🌻🌙 Ș.
Arad
This face mask is perfect for your skin. I find it refreshing and affordable. Honestly it’s better than other face masks I tried.
Caitlin L.
Gembrook
I love all of LUSH's products and love using them, I especially love how the products are made and how good they are for my skin.
Mimi J.
Québec
Yes I think it’s correct for the quality I love lush product cause they are naturals and it’s allows me to have a beautiful skin
Amelia 🦖.
It makes your skin super soft and it has great results! Easy to use and it is worth the price ! Would be getting this again !!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?