BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
N I.
This jelly face mask is amazing, it's smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshing! It's also great on so many different types of skin and is great for traveling.
Emily K.
Loved how this product made my skin feel! The packaging was nice and simple. It was kind of pricey and was only good for a few weeks, however it was still very refreshing!
kilian L.
I love the smell of lush products. This is a wery nice mask my skin is very sensitive and I had skin problems one year ago so I have to be carefully what I put on my skin.
tamara d.
love love love LOVE. This is my absolute favourite facemask! So soft and smooth on the skin and isn’t harsh! Really good price for what it does. It is effective and i can see it making a difference in my skin, totally recommend
member-f1e06
I would recommend this to anyone, really 10000000000% it is an amazing product that made my face look and feel like pure gold. I honestly love the product so much, my face was visibly clearer after just 1 use! Great product!!
Becky C.
Again as all the other lush facemask are this product smells amazing and was very effective I wasn’t suprised as I love lush and I brought this from the lush store
Elaina K.
Lakefield
Great for combination skin! The colour is eye-catching too! Very easy to use! (Like anything at Lush, it smells amazing!!) my skin felt smoother immediately after use!
Lissy A.
It’s a little gimmicky with the whole jelly aspect but is really effective when used correctly however is a little unhygienic and expensive which I don’t Monday too much but it smells BOMB.
member-c6ec7
This product was fantastic it made my skin very glowy. You get alot of use out of the product for what your paying I would defenitly get product this agian and put it in the skincare routine!
Leah✨Xx F.
brilliant product, began to see great results within the first to uses and results that remained. However must keep on top of using the product to see constant results and affects on the skin. would definitely recommend to those considering buying the product.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?