BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
This was a nice mask, but I didn't find there was anything overly special about and the texture of the mask itself is more jelly like and I've definitely wasted some product because of that!
Roxanne V.
The smeel is just amazing and it feel really good on my face. I was hoping the product to help my skin to feel more moisturize. The price is good for a Lush product, but I wont buy it again.
evey b.
Great consistency for a jelly mask. It does dry out a little bit though, I was impressed and my expectations were beyond met. This mask is great for redness and irritated skin. The jelly applies nicely and shows results
Anna G.
This didn’t break me out and while wearing it it did not burn like other brands often do. I was pleased with the product, it was quite gentle and not harsh on the skin. My sister used it as well and thought the same.
Gintare G.
I don’t know... not easy to apply on to the face.. very messy stuff.. didn’t see any big changes for my skin after using this mask. But I love that is vegan, natural, funny colour. 🤗❤️👍
Emma M.
Sunshine Coast
Looooooooove the texture of this product! Lush never disappoints, but The Birth of Venus Face Mask is one of my all time faves. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling even better!
Morganna H.
I love, love, LOVE Lush! the face masks and skin care products never disappoint! I use this product weekly, in my skin care routine! Its a gentle mask perfect for sensitive skin! I recommend this to friends often!
Marce B.
DORAL FL
Yesterday I try this product in my friends house and I need to say that this product it's clearly one of my new favs! I want to used again this product because my face now it's super super clean and super soft!
Millie F.
This face mask was really fresh and cooling in my face, however it didn’t help to clear my skin as much as I would have liked it to, it also had slight irritation on the skin and made me not want to repurchase.
Sandra H.
The mask is very cooling and brightens up your skin but I didn‘t really like the smell off it. Besides this it is a very great mask do hydrate your skin and see a glowy skin. You have to keep it in the fridge and used it up as soon as possible.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?