BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Amanda V.
I love this face mask. It makes my skin feel great & look great with a glow, no doubt would buy this again. 10/10 LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Alexia T.
Villelongue dels monts
i love lush as a brand and what they stand for and this face mask is so good! it’s nourishing, gentle, smells great and easy to remove. Would deffo recommend
Gubetha G.
Toronto
Lush is just my all time favourite! It leaves my face most hydrated and smooth and I do not get any side effects from using such products! It’s always a win!
Gina D.
Toronto, ON
I did not notice a difference in my skin. Was not a fan of the consistency and texture. I would not repurchase it. However, it was not too expensive.
Lady Jamie B.
Creswell , Derbyshire
I absolutely love this! It's a strange consistency I found but it definitely does the job so I'm happy and would both buy again and recommend to others ♡
Azariah E.
This made my skin really smooth. My skin feels like a baby skin. I really like using this specially when im stressed. It really helps my skin feel fresh.
💞Pardeep💞
It’s great because it is affordable and easy to put on your face. It does not take as long as you would think and makes your face feel nice and smooth
Federica M.
I love this jelly mask. It's composed of lavender oil and rose infusion which gives a real sensation of calm and it refresh the skin at the same time.
Ήλια Λ.
Greece
I love this jelly face mask! It is toning and refreshing! Every time I am using it me face is realy smooth! It is perfect if you want a balanced skin!
Zoe C.
Absolutely love this mask! Smells incredible and my face felt so smooth and soft. Even when I woke up the next morning I could still feel the effects!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?