BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Sara M.
National Park, NJ
This jelly mask works perfectly! It leaves my skin smooth. It's a little tougher to wash off but on the plus side you can put it on in the shower and don't have to worry about it washing off while you do other shower things and then wash it off when you are ready. This mask won't dry on your skin so you don't get that tight feeling with most masks.
Milly M.
Cranston ri
Best product I’ve ever tried I absolutely love it, i do recommend it it leaves my skin so soft and i would definitely would like to try other face mask from lush and see how they work.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I really love this mask. I have been struggling with some seasonal dry skin and I used this twice this week and my skin is looking great! A little goes a long way, so just rub a small amount between your fingers and apply. You won't get the blue color on your face this way, but it still works! I'm planning on trying some of their other jelly masks!
Mejra M.
Anything in lush smells so amazing. You can feel how fresh the products are. The products on the face feel really natural. The products are easy to take off and once you wash it off you can feel how much softer your face feels. In two weeks you notice changes to your skin. I would recommend it.
Kaley T.
lowellville
Love this product so much. I love all lush products. The first time I went to the actual store was in New York City. I was in there forever and I just wanted to buy everything in the store and I didn’t want to leave. I love face mask so much and this one makes my skin so soft and doesn’t make my skin break out like some other face mask brands do
Brook.Lyn C.
Chicago
This product is a good face mask. It is not the best but it did leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I must say after this you should use a moisturizer just to insure you lock in the moisture on your face.
Daniella F.
I really wasn't as impressed with this as I was expecting to be. Yes I noticed my face felt smoother but it just seems like too much of a hassle having to create the paste from the jelly for such little results
Maeve M.
Loved this product, great just like the rest of my lush products. Only downside is that it has to be kept in a fridge which is a little inconvenient but thought it did great things for my skin! Will repurchase.
Devin R.
This mask is AMAZING!!! My face is so soft once I wash this product off. The substance is very strange though. The first time I used it, I was extremely confused because it’s like play dough. I’m almost done with it and I will be purchasing it again very soon
Allison M.
This smells amazing and it makes for a nice relaxing time. This brought moisture into my skin and I started seeing less breakouts after a few uses because of the moisture in my skin.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?