BY LUSH

• Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Lillie D.
St.louis
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this mask and it’s perfect for me because it feels so relaxing and cool on your face and I did meet my expectations and it’s so gentle on my face personally and I totally reccomend this product for people
Tracy W.
Montreal, QC
I was recommended this mask by a Lush salesperson, in order for maximum hydration. I have used it a few times, and so far I am obsessed! Not only is it a fun, bright blue coloured mask, it also feels incredibly nourishing on the skin, and is really easy to use. After easily removing the mask, my face was left feeling incredibly soft, and I cannot wait to get to use it again!
Meredith B.
Colts Neck
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! Cleared my skin within the first few washes and kept it clear. Highly recommend! Lush is a go to brand to put in your skincare regimen!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this Lush the birth of Venus face mask and it’s so relaxing and I almost fell asleep wearing it but hopefully my husband got me😂
Rachel M.
Clementon, NJ
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I did not like the texture of this masque at all. I literally used it once and threw it away. It’s strange, almost like the goo you would make in elementary school. Didn’t like how it went on or came off my face. Wouldn’t recommend or purchase again
Matthewsieverin S.
United states
This product was very useful as it gave enough moister, but not too much moister to cause extra oil in the pores. It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Would recommend!
Haily O.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Birth of Venus is one of the best face masks that I own I use it so often and it makes my skin soooo soft and refreshed
Mariela A.
San Diego
didn’t see that much of a difference in skin, not sure what it’s supposed to do, it did feel fresh on my face and made my skin feel clean afterward.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Nice product. A little pricey for me I probably wouldn’t buy it again. Left my face clean and smooth feeling fresh.
Anahy B.
kyle tx
Purchased at: Amazon
The scent is nice and relaxing and the mask itself left my skin feeling smooth, bright, and hydrated . But since It’s Jelly its kinda hard to apply .
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?