BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Radha K.
This is a really good face mask. I have used it many times and it is really good for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it helps with my oily skin. I would highly recommend this product because it is very gentle on the skin and a really good product
Luana R.
This mask has the power of make your skin toned and calm, fully balanced. And its gelatinous form makes the application so easy. LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask it's awesome!
Lorelai P.
It’s an amazing product! It makes my face very hydrated and soft. This is the first time I’ve used it and it’s amazing! It’s a really good value and it is very effective. I would 100% buy this product again!
Tanya N.
Wasn’t really a fan of this mask. It did make my skin feel a bit smoother but I wasn’t overly impressed. It’s messy. I purchased it from lush and will not be purchasing it again.
Lauren G.
Dunfermline
This was a nice smelling product. It worked very well for my friend but not so much for me I have extremely sensitive skin. And have a few skin problems. My friend said she would defiently buy this again however.
Jessica K.
This product feels amazing on my skin. The jelly like texture hydrates my skin without leaving it too oily. Super gentle on my skin and really easy for me to apply. Very effective and met my moisturizing needs.
member-2413d
It’s good && acc mostries my skin which I’m really proud of it gentle and seems like it’s got no harsh chemicals is not even pricy I got mine from the body shop x I would recommend it to other as it’s really really good &&&& it works for dry skin xo if you got dry this this is for you xo
Maria W.
Atherton, Atherton
Smells positively divine in my opinion and definitely not the first time I've bought it either. Well worth the money and leaves my skin feeling oh so soft after every use
robyn S.
LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask was an amazing product to use I used it twice a week and it made my skin feel fresh and clean.it was a decent price and last a long time
Shay W.
Minesing, ON
I love experimenting with face masks and this was one I tried in passing, it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for but it smells great and didn't negatively effect my skin
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?