BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Nafisa ن.
Hounslow, London
This product smelt amazing and the texture was quite smooth against my skin. Lovely little pot that Lush comes in and I would probably gift this to someone. Luckily there are Lush stores all around London which is convenient. Definitely a good purchase!
azaria s.
kemptville
this mask smells amazing and definitely is very calming on your skin. perfect for all skin types, and is well priced for the amount of product you get. you don’t need a lot!! i enjoy using it because it’s fun and cooling, but i wouldn’t recommend for actual skin issues other than subtle redness.
Nassima a.
Using for a long time and recurrently different types of natural mask for the face (green clay, red, white, ghassoul and so on ...) but having never tried the charcoal whose echo of its benefits is heard positively for the black dots, I was really happy for my first try! Pleasant to ask, not sticky, easy to remove, nice smell of tea tree oil (which I already know for its proven virtues). Everything depends on people who have little or more black dots scattered on the face, but for my case, my skin was very well cleaned (in addition to the T zone) of these (I have looked at the residues on the mask removed - much of it was there!) and found freshness and radiance. So I recommend because already "made in UK" is a more than I prefer because of original product and very good quality / price ratio and quantity for 100 ml.
Jenna T.
Manchester
I'm not too keen on the jelly masks as they as really strange to handle but after a while you feet used to them and you can feelthe difference in your skin after you have used it. It gives a healthy feel to your skin and is good for acne prone skin!
Rhea Y.
Hitchin
This product smelt amazing and made my skin so soft! The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 was because my skin was slightly oily afterwards, but that’s what my skin is usually like. It is good value for money but I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Chloe P.
At first I was slightly confused on how to apply LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask as it comes in a jelly like texture. But after a few uses application gets easier and it soothes your skin beautifully. Would definitely repurchase.
Ana R.
Miami
The truth is that I love all the products of the LUSH brand. They are really fantastic and this is no exception. I love how my skin leaves me and it does not mistreat me. It is a product that I recommend to anyone who reads this book. Post
Victoria D.
Edmonton, AB
I’m not a fan of the jelly masks just because of the application. You have to break down the jelly into a paste and it can be a little hard to work with. When it is on the face it feels super nice and like a drink of water for the skin.
Laura A.
Moncton , NB
this is one of my absolute favourite face masks, my skin is so dry and this mask does not dry it out or make my skin feel tight. I love all of the lush jelly masks I’ve tried, they are perfect for dry skin and continue to impress me.
Kalee O.
This product was recomended to me by a staff member from the lush shop. It smells really good and is very moisturising, you can definitely feel how well it works.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?