BY LUSH

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
jodie c.
Love all lush products. Made my skin feel amazing and was very gentle on the skin, which i have to be carefull with as i have very sensitive skin. Have been using lush products for years and wont be changing. Already done another order and cant wait for it to arrive.
Bess H.
Very good! Had it in my bath and it was amazing. I saw it advertised on a YouTube advert and I was very impressed with what it was showing. And I LOVE the product! It was a very decent price I thought for a lush product and I was most definitely buy again!
Serene E.
Lynwood Road, Ealing
such a lovely face mask, and smooth to apply on the skin as well as the feeling of it after!!! I feel like a million bucks when I use this face mask, and its great for sensitive skin as well, it has caused no irritations whatsoever. :) Im very happy.
Rebekah C.
Irvine
Oh my goodness!!!! This product was absolutely amazing. I have completely feel in love. I would 100% use this product again. Best face mask I have used in a lonnnggg time. Amazing. Recommend it. Leaves your skin soft and smooth and smelling nice too.
Lucy J.
Mold
I love this face mask I have bought two pots of it before. It is great for balancing your skin and helping reduce blotchy skin. I love how my skin feel after I use it and it is definitely worth every penny. It lasts a lot longer than all the other lush products that I have bought.
Yoksna P.
Markham
Other people may have not liked this mask because of the way you have to break of and work it in your hands dry. It is a slippery product especially when wet. I gotta say I do see that it clears my skin. My hyperpigmentation didn’t go completely away but it made a small difference. I used this on my body to see if it would make a difference...(I have acne scars on my back) and it had made a huge difference clearing my body from obscurities. And my skin is brightened and feels refreshed afterwards.
Zelie B.
Love love love!❤️
Great facemask !
It cleard my skin sooo much only after using it twice made me feel so fresh and great very effective my friend was disappointed because of the price but i recommended it to a lot of people and they all loved it !
100%would recommend it to you too❤️💕
chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
If you haven’t tried this then you have to it’s amazing and transforms your skin to an amazing soft flawless surface to apply your makeup its amazing and the price is also amazing I recommend this to EVERYONE YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS NOWWW
Landi H.
Truro, NS
This is my all time favourite mask! I have repurchased it multiple times as my skin cannot live without it. It firms the skin while clearing up any acne. Seriously if you have a breakout this will clear it up in less than 20 minutes!
Julia D.
x
This face mask is hard to work with, you spend more time working it from a jelly to a paste than leaving it on your face. I initially bought it out of curiosity because it seemed fun and exciting as it was something new but there isn’t anything particularly ‘wow’ about it. However, it did make my skin feel smooth and soft after use and it made me feel refreshed and clean so it did live up to it’s description. I wouldn’t say I would buy it again, if you’re thinking of getting it, I would recommend just getting one of the normal face masks.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?