BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Amazing!! I love this product, your face feels refreshed and brands rejuvenated after the first use. Not to mention the product smells so clean and slightly perfumed. Great for dry skin.
Jen W.
Peterborough, ON
Love it! Even got my husband to try it out and he was surprised at how soft it made his face.
It was a good price and I was happy with how much I got in the tub :)
Umna A.
Ashland, MA
Birth of Venus was a jelly mask. It helped clear the oil from my face but I wasn’t as satisfied as I would’ve been with a clay mask in clearing my skin completely.
Liam B.
Doesn’t do anything drastic but i wasn’t expecting it to, feels really soothing and hydrating and it really calms down my redness and inflammation. It also lasts a very long time!
Grace B.
Waterloo
I'm not a big fan of this mask. I feel that I did not react well to it. It has a cool texture and I found it easy to apply. I found that my face wash red after I rinsed it off.
N I.
This jelly face mask is amazing, it's smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshing! It's also great on so many different types of skin and is great for traveling.
kilian L.
I love the smell of lush products. This is a wery nice mask my skin is very sensitive and I had skin problems one year ago so I have to be carefully what I put on my skin.
Becky C.
Again as all the other lush facemask are this product smells amazing and was very effective I wasn’t suprised as I love lush and I brought this from the lush store
Elaina K.
Lakefield
Great for combination skin! The colour is eye-catching too! Very easy to use! (Like anything at Lush, it smells amazing!!) my skin felt smoother immediately after use!
Lissy A.
It’s a little gimmicky with the whole jelly aspect but is really effective when used correctly however is a little unhygienic and expensive which I don’t Monday too much but it smells BOMB.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?