BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

ingredients

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
kilian L.
I love the smell of lush products. This is a wery nice mask my skin is very sensitive and I had skin problems one year ago so I have to be carefully what I put on my skin.
Becky C.
Again as all the other lush facemask are this product smells amazing and was very effective I wasn’t suprised as I love lush and I brought this from the lush store
Elaina K.
Lakefield
Great for combination skin! The colour is eye-catching too! Very easy to use! (Like anything at Lush, it smells amazing!!) my skin felt smoother immediately after use!
Lissy A.
It’s a little gimmicky with the whole jelly aspect but is really effective when used correctly however is a little unhygienic and expensive which I don’t Monday too much but it smells BOMB.
Leah✨Xx F.
brilliant product, began to see great results within the first to uses and results that remained. However must keep on top of using the product to see constant results and affects on the skin. would definitely recommend to those considering buying the product.
Shana
Nice product, however quite difficult to use because of the jelly aspect. Left a bit of a residue, but overall had a nice scent and was very cleaning and gentle. Also quite refreshing.
Yoni S.
This product really calmes my skin. It felt so nice. I bought it several times. I would recommend it to others. The price is ok. The quality is great! It did meet my expectations!
Natalia R.
this mask gave me a luminosity instantly, my skin looks soft and smooth without imperfections super effective for everyone, the price is accessible so everyone can buy it, i would buy it again for many reasons
Patricia R.
Doral, FL
Gelatin mask that balances the skin. Fresh, mineral-rich seawater tones and refreshes the skin, such as lavender oil and an infusion of fresh rose soothes irritation and soothes redness.
Joshua R.
Vancouver
I personally love this mask. I find that I get very red in my face during some months of the year and this mask really helps to even out my skin tone. Some of my friends have said that it doesn't really work for them so it doesn't work for everybody. The way I use it is while it's still Inside it's container I slice it up into cube and use a cube each time I wanna use it. Before applying I find that I works alot better if you warm it up on your hand so that is goes on smoother, and I accomplish this by just warming it up with my breath.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?