BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Kimberley S.
Southsea, Hampshire
This is one of my favourite face masks! The texture is so unusual but it applies really nicely. It works great to balance out my combination skin and calms any spots right down.
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
I'm gonna talk about lush in a general way at first .. they made thier products from a natural al ingredients .. its so safe and so healthy to use it .. it help reduce a new skin cells and heal acne marks
Jenna W.
Saskatoon
Left my face soft and fresh, no more dry patches after a fee uses. Smells nice, not too bad. Not too harsh on the skin, gentle enough. It met my expectations, very well. I would buy this again, worth it.
Lauren R.
Winnipeg
This little beauty is the easiest fix to adding a mask to your skin routine, for the first time a mask has lived up to sensitive expectations. It calms and soothes, making it a win for the price!
Megan M.
Saint, QC
Lush’s products are forever going to be my favorites! But they’re not that affordable..i think that «the birth of venus » is my favorite of the moment it’s so refreshing!
Leticia D.
I love this brand. I think is awesome all the products and it worth to pay for them although they are kind of expensive. I would recommend it and I'm going to continue buying it in the future
Sakshi G.
It's good on skin it is very wiggle. It's smells very pleasant. It's presentation is good. It's foam is nice. It leaves skin soft and glowing. I suits on every skin type. Skin feels fresh when applied this I would recommend it to everyone to give a try.
Lukrecija K.
vilnius
I really liked it because this helped a little with my acne so yea actually I really want to use this again but I don’t really like the smell but the product is really good
Carly C.
Milton, ON
Absolutely in love with this product my face weeks absolutely amazing after and the smells is great too, I love lush almost all my skin care products are from there.
hunterofphoto G.
Montreal
It did nothing to my skin... at least, it smells really good, and you can feel it’s good quality. I like the texture it gives you on the skin, and after 10min you’re ready to take it off!
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?