BY LUSH

ingredients

kimberly t.
Philadelphia
The product was amazing! Very worth it and it left my skin super soft! I totally recommend it!
danelys y.
would really love to try this hear is amazing and leaves your face nice and soft love to try it
Sydney S.
indianola
very nice mask, everything from lush makes it amazing. it is smooth on the skin and drys fast.
💎Yalda💎 S.
Los Angeles
Has less chemical ingredients. I love the product you should try it. I feel like it gives glow
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Great face mask. It leaves my face looking soft, my pores look minimized, it’s a great product.
kora n.
Hobart
it’s a good product to use, i use it every day, and it really helps out . i highly recommend it
Renee R.
Minneapolis, MN
All natural ingredients, cute packaging, and a skin refresher; all I needed and more from Lush!
Viviana N.
Austin, TX
I love this lush product I use it more than I probably should it leaves my face feeling amazing
Gisela M.
Love every Lush product I’ve ever tried. Shampoos, conditioners, bath bombs, face masks etc etc
Naomi B.
Walker
The jelly mask refreshed my skin, soothes, balanced my skin. Making it look flawless after!!!
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tatiana B.
Toronto , ON
What does this do for you?