BY LUSH #65 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Argyro V.
London
One of my very favourites I first picked this for the name but it does really make me feel like a goddess every time I use this product, it is part of my skincare routine and I would definitely recommend it
Love any and all lush face masks, I think that this company is amazing and it’s products are just as amazing. This face mask doesn’t break me out but leaves my skin feeling tight and fresh for hours, can’t lie, it’s a really great feeling .
Anaiya W.
Sarnia
This face mask felt sooo refreshing on my skin. Skin felt decently cleaner and clearer after first use. The only difficult part was taking the gel out and applying it to skin. Took multiple uses to actually feel like it was doing something.
Tate M.
Love this face mask. Draws out impurities and leaves the skin feeling fresh and awake. Very gentle on the skin and is good value for money and you receive quite a bit of product. Would recommend to others
Emily J.
I used this face mask for two weeks and noticed incredible results after a few uses, it has made my skin fresh, clean and irresistibly soft it is very gentle in the skin and I would definitely buy again.
Lauren✨🍭💗 C.
Hastings
Loved it my skin felt refreshed and glowing I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin it is so moisturizing and good quality for the low price that it was I have used better however I did really enjoy this product
Cara R.
Huddestfield
This mask is the BEST!! It leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh and smelling luscious! I struggled to find things that would help my skin with how dry and picky it became. But this works a treat. I definitely will be recommending this!!
Phoebe B.
Yeovil
This was a very calming and gentle face mask. I am a repeat user of the product. It exceeded my expectations. It was incredibly gentle and had an interesting texture. I would definitely buy it again.
Olga R.
Turku
I really enjoyed how my skin felt after using this face mask. After a couple of uses I noticed that my skin felt softer and looked a bit brighter. It has a nice scent to it - fresh, but not overpowering. The only thing I don’t like is the jelly consistency. It’s more difficult to spread than the regular masks and I also find it more difficult to rinse off than their regular masks.
iona h.
I really enjoyed this mask, it smells great and works well with my skin. However, it isn’t really practical or easy to apply! Other than that I love it!!LUSH The Birth Of Venus Face Mask
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?