BY LUSH #44 in Face Masks

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...1 Answers
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Made my skin feel amazing. I have a friend that was the store manager of LUSH in my hometown and she let me try a few things and this was definitely a favorite. 10/10 would recommend. 10/10 would buy again.
Liz E.
I love the scent and feel of this product. I’ve used this product weekly for about six months now. It’s got a great value; I have so much left in the pot! It’s a great mask and I recommend it for people with rosacea, irritated, or red skin.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
I live this mask. I have to go back and purchase another one cause I ran out of it . I bough it in the store lush in 14th street. Packaging is lovely and cute all the time. I would buy over and over again.
Lindsey T.
This is one of my first Lush products and I love it!! It smells so yummy!! The packaging is so cute and I love the fonts they use for the names!! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after using this mask!! I love it!! Definitely recommend!!
devyn s.
new york
I wasn’t a big fan of the smell, but I did leave my skin feeling very soft. At times I thought that it might of dried out my skin if I used it too much. I have a lot of lush products and I do love them all, but I definitely favor others over this one
Scottie S.
Ozark, AR
My favorite mask/face wash. Perfect for dry skin or summer skin. It’s so moisturizing and soft. I am beyond in love with this product. A little pricey but I believe worth it because it lasts a long time.
victoria g.
Amazing!! Keeps skin fresh and smooth and I always go back to the store to get more!! It was way better than i expected it to be but im so glad that i discovered it! My favorite mask!! Go buy yours now!!
Kaitlin M.
Enfield , CT
When this mask would dry unevenly and it would fall off my face before I was ready to wash it off. It also clogged my sink drain multiple times. I didn’t even use it enough times before it expired! I ended up throwing half of the pot out
Zoë J.
New York
So gentle and pure. What a solid product honestly. a little small for the price but this mask is so handy and great for daily or weekly use. Very effective and kind to your skin-would buy again but more so if it was just slightly larger.
Asasia R.
Tampa
Very interesting texture and I personally was not a fan. I found it difficult to spread evenly across the skin. That said, it did leave my skin feeling very soft so if you like the texture, it was nice.
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?