BY LUSH

• Is this ok for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else obsessed over the LUSH The Birth Of Venus ...2 Answers
Jamiee D.
Rocky Point
While I LOVE this mask I would most likely not purchase again, but recommend trying it for yourself (Lush always offers free samples of this!) Why I love it? The scent is so nice and relaxing and the mask itself left my skin feeling smooth, bright, and hydrated. I have combo/sensitive skin and it was lovely. I wouldn't purchase again however due to the application/removal processes. Being it is a jelly based mask I found it difficult to apply and had more product waste. Removal took longer as well due to the jelly-base. I will be sticking to Lush's coffee mask.
Zineb•23•🇲🇦🇺🇸 M.
I like LUSH products because they use a lot of natural products that are good for you. I tried the birth of venus face mask, I read that it soothes irritated skin which made me want to buy it, my face gets dry and red pretty easily and a lot of face masks are too harsh on my skin. This one however, was a breath of fresh air ! Totally relaxing and I also like the scent, super earthy with a touch of rose.
Taylor B.
Columbia, SC
Okay, anything from lush i  love  the bathbombs to body stuff   to   face   mask one word love.. It comees off easy and  doesnt  dry your skin out which i love so much   cause other face mask  usually  dry your skin  out  but this one  doesnt :) :) :)    :) :) :) :) bye <3
Lulu /.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite mask to use before bed as it gives me a radiance in the morning like I’ve never seen! The ingredients are very balancing so it is great if you have combo or dry skin. The only drawback is how it’s a little hard to use because it has a wierd consistency but recently it has been reformulated and this is not as much of a problem.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
I have been a long time Lush user, and this is by FAR my favorite product of theirs. The jelly masks are self preserving and very fun. I have combo to oily skin, and this mask works on both my dry patches and oily patches. It really soothes the skin and I even notice some redness reduction. One of my all time favorite all around face masks.
Anais S.
This mask is great for gals like me with sensitive skin and love the ocean! This mask is great for clearing out bumps and clears some of my redness from my face! This stuff lasts awhillllle since you only need a bit at a time to cover your whole face. Overall I would buy this again, its very relaxing and the jelly texture is different but divine.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
This product is amazing. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel super soft. This mask is super fun because it’s blue, jelly, and doesn’t make my face turn red. I love this product and bought it the day it came out and was not surprised. I love Lush and you can know that if you get one of their products you know it will be great
Anna G.
The idea itself of the mask is cool but the execution is iffy. Honestly, it feels and smells like I'm putting soap scum on my face. The jelly doesn't fully break down into a paste like it says and stays chunky, and took a lot of product and time to apply evenly. Smell is too much for me sadly. It did leave my face feeling really nice and soft, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Doralee K.
It's super pretty and fragrance is very light compared to traditional masks. The texture is the star here. That you're supposed to rub between your fingers to make into a paste. It's okay. It's not my favorite type of mask. I didn't feel like it did much for my skin. It's a fun concept and maybe works better for others.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Fun jelly product that is surprisingly long lasting. All you do is break a small piece off into moist hands and massage it until it becomes a paste like consistency. Apply to you face, relax for 10-20 minutes and rinse off. It’s very soothing to the skin and calms down the redness I experience on my chin and cheeks.
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Is this ok for acne prone skin?