Julia D.
x
This face mask is hard to work with, you spend more time working it from a jelly to a paste than leaving it on your face. I initially bought it out of curiosity because it seemed fun and exciting as it was something new but there isn’t anything particularly ‘wow’ about it. However, it did make my skin feel smooth and soft after use and it made me feel refreshed and clean so it did live up to it’s description. I wouldn’t say I would buy it again, if you’re thinking of getting it, I would recommend just getting one of the normal face masks.